Part Time Sales Associate
Our culture is one of caring and commitment for our employees’ well-being and growth, while working together in an atmosphere of trust and respect. We sincerely believe that in our retail environment our employees are the competitive advantage. We provide training that is the best in the business, giving you the tools you need to excel in your position.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Fit, measure, and educate customer on product.
- Lend support of achieving the highest standard of store appearance.
- Understand store concept, target customer and mall/center competition.
- Engage customers in conversation and assist in the understanding, demonstration, description and selection of merchandise.
- Responsible for meeting individual productivity goals set by Manager.
Essential physical requirements of all in store positions include; standing for long periods of time, frequent bending to tie and fit shoes, climbing and moving of ladders, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Retail experience is preferred. Candidates must pass a State and Federal background check.
As much as we grow as a company, we never forget that people are most important.
We believe that as a company we have an inherent responsibility to help in the community. Giving back is an important part of the way we do business. As an employee of Clarks Companies N.A., you’ll have the opportunity to join our Newton, MA team who collect and distribute food to needy families; participate in The Two/Ten Foundation with other shoe organizations for corporate volunteer day; sell coupons to help raise money for Triangle (one of our non-profit friends assisting people with abilities); join our Kennett Square, PA team working to improve adult literacy, donate items to the Toys for Tots program in our Hanover, PA location, or work with multiple organizations to support breast cancer research with colleagues in the rest of the footwear industry.
We welcome your interest in Clarks N.A. and look forward to learning more about you.
Job Type: Part-time